Sunday, January 17, 2010

ready to go back to school.

every time i touch this blinding light i expect some message.
there's a point when something triggers and your soul is in love and it floods you with warmth in a winter second.

*****

i can now say i know the meaning of bored to tears.
i feel exposed and untrue.

*****

it's so hard to be where i am and feel the uncomfort trying to make a life for myself when all i want is to share it with you. every second of it. it's hard because it's a crutch for me, but you don't even need one. exposed, you are beautiful. and me, i am a universe of silent seas.

*****

maybe i haven't really found the others yet who believe God is just a large purple turtle or two sitting in a dimly-lit room rolling me and just me around a box called earth, back and forth as if i were a pinball falling in cracks and holes then rising rising up and almost touching the glass. 1. thank God i am not a christian. 2. what now, if i have figured it out? 3. maybe it would be funnier or at least more inspiring if i didn't think it were literally this way...

*****

i think you whispered my name. no one else has ever done that before.

*****

i feel very okay with myself and completely stable and secure:
-when it rains.
-in new york city.
-when travelling (car/plane/train)
and when all are combined, even more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment